Quote from the site:
1. Download the ISO file SUSE-9.1-personal-x86.iso from the public ftp server or ftp.suse.com mirror of your choice. For this you will need about 702 MB of storage space.
2. Use a burning application of your choice to burn the ISO file to a blank CD-R/CD-RW.
3. Insert the CD in your CD or DVD drive and boot your system from it. The regular SUSE Linux 9.1 personal installation starts.
4. Test your new SUSE LINUX and take a look at the office, e-mail, Internet, photograph management, and other applications.
5. Impressed? Then visit the SUSE home page and order your full Personal version with detailed documentation and free installation support. Or order your SUSE LINUX 9.1 Professional Update version.