11) How would you show the current runlevel ?
12) A program initialises 3 default file descriptors/handles, what are
stdin, stdout, stderr
13) What is the overhead of running a RAID5 array on a write intensive
RAID5 not only writes data but also calculates the data parity and then writes that parity to the disk as well.
14) Whats the difference between the default behavior of runlevel 5
between Solaris and Linux?
Linux = loads the X11 default desktop manager
Solaris= shutdown and poweroff
15) Give a brief explanation of the process of network booting ( SunOS
or PXE )?
Can some one please explain this.
General discussion about Linux, Linux distribution, using Linux etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest