1) In Redhat (also Centos or Fedora) how would you list the last 10 packages installed and their installation times?
2) What file contains the file system sharing table?
3) In Redhat (also Centos, Fedora) what command and switches would you use to install and monitor the progress of a package?
4) What command would you use to copy MBR from /dev/hda to /dev/hdb?
5) What command would you use to display the loadable kernel modules currently active?
6) Next time the machine is rebooted we want a virtual NIC created on eth0, what file needs to be created to do this?
7) In realtime how can you stop IP forwarding?
8) Same as Q7 but we want it sustained after reboots. What needs to be done?
9) You have been asked to decommission a Linux server and wipe all sensitive data from disk /dev/hdb. How would you do this?
General discussion about Linux, Linux distribution, using Linux etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests