Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Pakistan

General discussion about Linux, Linux distribution, using Linux etc.

Do You Like To Get LPI Certifications in Pakistan

Yes, I would like to get Training on LPI
20%
Yes, I would like to appear in Certification Exams of LPI
20%
Yes, I would like to get Training & Certification
40%
No, I am Not Interested in LPI Certifications
20%

Total votes: 5

muhammadalishaah
Cadet

Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Pakistan

Post by muhammadalishaah »

Dear All,

This is to inform you that AAZAM College of Technology has become the Exclusive Training and Examination Partner of Linux Professional Institute (http://www.lpipakistan.org) on April 03, 2010, First Ever LPI in Pakistan.

AAZAM College of Technology (ACT) is authorized to conduct training programs in across Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad) for public-sector, private-sector clients, fresh-graduates, individuals, professionals and trainers of Linux.

The directors of AAZAM College also kept maintaining the Red Hat Certification in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad and authorized to repeat the same in future, once the relations between Pakistan and India became health/productive (nowadays it is difficult for RH India Examiners to travel-in Pakistan). But, there are ample of training and examination opportunities for the professionals from LPI, which are considered The Worlds No. 1 Certifications.

Thru LPI Certifications, professional gets Novell Certified Linux Administrators (NCLA) Certifications FREE OF COST AND TIME; these are awarded automatically, once a professional gets qualified in LPIC-1.

For further details, professionals can contact the director of ACT to gain LINUX certifications.

AAZAM College of Technology
Linux Professional Institute - Authorized Academic Training Partner
(LPI-ATP) The Exclusive and Comprehensive Partner of LPI in Pakistan
Suite D-4, Fourth Floor, Osif Centre, Block 13-A, Osif Centre,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University Road, Karachi-75300, Pakistan.
Tel.#: +92 21 3 496 2327
Cell.#:+92 321 820 2003
Email: info@technology.edu.pk
URL: http://technology.edu.pk