Where to go to learn Linux+Cisco in Rwp-Islamabad!

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.

Where to go to learn Linux+Cisco in Rwp-Islamabad!

Postby brutusredhat » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:29 pm

First of all to introduce myself....i am a Pre-Engineering student and Linux regular user, have joined the very first linux community that resides in Pakistan. LINUX PAKISTAN ROCKS!!!

Well the subect as i metioned above where to learn Linux in Rawalpindi-Islamabad. There were once very few options when i started linux, it was probably the year 2000. On that time i don't think we have even a single institute to teach linux. Now we have some aWesome institutions taking steps to teach linux.

1. Neural Technologies (The only RedHat Certified Training Partner in Rwp-Isb under OpenTech) resides in 6th road, Rawalpindi. (RECOMMENDED)

2. Emerging System Blue Area, Islamabad (not certified)

3. COMSATS H 5, Islamabad

Neural Technologies headed by a young CCNA Mr. Aakif (nice man). As it is the certified training partner of RedHat so they meet all the requirements what REDHAT training partner must have. (They also intend to have the Cisco CCNA training partner.) The fee tarif is considerable and one can complete RHCT in Rs. 14000 (as i come to know). Also they are offering CCNA, CCNP, and PIX Firewall.

Emerging Systems not certified but they do have the art of teaching, they know how to made a GEEK!

COMSATS i have done the first coaching classes in COMSATS, it was quite a gud experience, but as i knew nothing about networking i totally failed to acheive it. So, comsats is gud for those who had some valuable experience in the relative field. MR. Zahid is teaching CCNA, he himself is a written CCIE.

and at the last the PCB Linux Elementry User, End User, and System Administration. Well we have to appriciate it that PCB has taken such a huge step. Its totally FREE! for governmental employess and it costs Rs. 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) only for a private user, not bad ehh.

Well, i will just recommend Neural Technologies coz they are the certified...
brutusredhat
Lance Naik

WLM: chohan_ahmad@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: ahmad20032009@yahoo.com

Postby cyrus » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:57 pm

do they have any url??? or can u provide us with their contact number? do they offer any VOIP course??
I think, therefore I am.
cyrus
Cadet

WLM: mad_cyrus@hotmail.com

NO URLS!

Postby brutusredhat » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:50 pm

i am sorry but they have no urls. ..

and neural technologies in super market is offering VOIP, but you have to be queued in a big list.....

0321-5139174
brutusredhat
Lance Naik

WLM: chohan_ahmad@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: ahmad20032009@yahoo.com

salam

Postby AsadRasheed » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:52 am

CCVP IS good for voip guys.

Regards,
M Asad Rasheed
registered linux user #394856
http://www.bsdpakistan.org