Page 1 of 1

RHCE Exam guide....

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:35 am
by shakeel_jee7
AA
Dear All!
I am doing software Engineering from RIU, Islamabad under UET, Taxila.
I am using Linux from some years at home 2-3 PCs.
I am also doing RHCE from Cisnix, Rawalpindi, in my summer vacation.
I want to give give RHCE exam....
Plase can anyone give complete details of Exam and clear my following points:
1. How difficult is the RHCE exam?
2. How much I have to prepare besides their books like RH033, RH131 or 133, RH253 ?
3. What is the exam passing ratio ?
4. What material you prefer for me to prepare for Successful RHCE exam ?
5. How can I mentally prepare myself for the Exam?

Please anyone who has given the RHCE exam and passed it, Help me for it. Thanking you in anticipation...... Allah will give you much reward for it.......

AH
Shakeel Ahmed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:32 am
by Farhan Mazhari
AOA,

1. How difficult is the RHCE exam?
A_. Redhat certification is not like Microsoft certification, you have to fully prepare for it, its a difficult task to achieve but if you sincere with your self then you can easily go through.

2. How much I have to prepare besides their books like RH033, RH131 or 133, RH253 ?
A_. Reading books is not the way to pass through, you should also have a expert level hands-on, familarity with directory structure, to find alternatives e.t.c.

3. What is the exam passing ratio ?
A_. You can easily see the ratio, as you are aware of the availability of Redhat certified in our country.

4. What material you prefer for me to prepare for Successful RHCE exam ?
A_. Related books and lots of lots of practice.

5. How can I mentally prepare myself for the Exam?
A_. Just think you can do it.

** MY opinion is that, you go for RHCT its a bit easier than RHCE and also RHCE have 5 hours practical testing phases which is never an easier task.

-Farhan Mazhari

RHCE Exam guide....

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:24 pm
by shakeel_jee7
Farhan Mazhari wrote:AOA,

** MY opinion is that, you go for RHCT its a bit easier than RHCE and also RHCE have 5 hours practical testing phases which is never an easier task.

-Farhan Mazhari


AA
Dear Farhan!
What criterian for RHCT and after passing RHCT, how Can I do RHCE. Also I think that this step is more costly, that First I do RHCT then RHCE?
Did u given the RHCT or RHCE exam, and if yes, what result was?

My another question is that:
I heard that, if you give RHCE exam and you are not able for RHCE but you achieved the RHCT level, then you are automatically given the RHCT Certification. is it true?

Reply.....
AH
Shakeel Ahmed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:26 pm
by nomankhn
Farhan Mazhari wrote:AOA,

1. How difficult is the RHCE exam?
A_. Redhat certification is not like Microsoft certification, you have to fully prepare for it, its a difficult task to achieve but if you sincere with your self then you can easily go through.

2. How much I have to prepare besides their books like RH033, RH131 or 133, RH253 ?
A_. Reading books is not the way to pass through, you should also have a expert level hands-on, familarity with directory structure, to find alternatives e.t.c.

3. What is the exam passing ratio ?
A_. You can easily see the ratio, as you are aware of the availability of Redhat certified in our country.

4. What material you prefer for me to prepare for Successful RHCE exam ?
A_. Related books and lots of lots of practice.

5. How can I mentally prepare myself for the Exam?
A_. Just think you can do it.

** MY opinion is that, you go for RHCT its a bit easier than RHCE and also RHCE have 5 hours practical testing phases which is never an easier task.

-Farhan Mazhari


Dear Farhan

Yes, You Are Right.

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Linux means productivity and fun.
We all love Linux, but it's also a fact that some people might not be able to migrate.

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:15 pm
by kashif
Asslam 0 alaikum!!

Dear shakeel_jee7!!

I am RHCE .

:lol:

Code: Select all

1. How difficult is the RHCE exam?


Its difficult and require hand on practise.

Code: Select all

2. How much I have to prepare besides their books like RH033, RH131 or 133, RH253 ?


whole exam revolve around 133 and 253
Nothing beyond these

Code: Select all

3. What is the exam passing ratio ?


Its about 15 to 20%.

Code: Select all

 What material you prefer for me to prepare for Successful RHCE exam ?


Best material is 033 133 253 and lot of hand on practice on system.

Code: Select all

How can I mentally prepare myself for the Exam?


If you want to RHCE , then you are prepare


Allah Hafiz

Kashif Mumtaz
[/img]

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:10 pm
by shakeel_jee7
kashif wrote:Asslam 0 alaikum!!

Dear shakeel_jee7!!

I am RHCE .

:lol:

Allah Hafiz

Kashif Mumtaz
[/img]


AA
Dear Kashif!
Happy to hear from you that you are RHCE!!!
Please, can you please send me important hints and important questions they ask during Exam Lab? or any other relevant material.
From where you have given your exam and when??? How much you paid for the Exam alone?
Were thet exam takers Indian?
What is the Passing %age for RHCT and RHCE?

Reply...
Thanks.
AH
Shakeel Ahmed.

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:51 pm
by nomankhn
shakeel_jee7 wrote:
kashif wrote:Asslam 0 alaikum!!

Dear shakeel_jee7!!

I am RHCE .

:lol:

Allah Hafiz

Kashif Mumtaz
[/img]


AA
Dear Kashif!
Happy to hear from you that you are RHCE!!!
Please, can you please send me important hints and important questions they ask during Exam Lab? or any other relevant material.
From where you have given your exam and when??? How much you paid for the Exam alone?
Were thet exam takers Indian?
What is the Passing %age for RHCT and RHCE?

Reply...
Thanks.
AH
Shakeel Ahmed.


Dear Shakeel Ahmed,

best material is www.redhat/training/

nothing is important than above site, this is not mcse, that we will tell u do this & do & download testking & become rhce, contact

Miss. Qudisa

REDHAT,OpenTech

(021)-111-111-300
(021)-111-733428

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Linux means productivity and fun.
We all love Linux, but it's also a fact that some people might not be able to migrate.