new section

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.
slick
Naik

new section

Post by slick »

There are a lot of posts that contain useful information about users experiences in configuration or installation ot tweaks. How about a new "Did you know" section for posts like this. Sometimes its hard for the admins too, to decide where to place such posts. Anyways, thats my 2 cents.
I only run as fast as my angels can fly
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear Slick,
Salam,

It is really help full and i think we will get rid of Multiple Posts @ Same Topic. I appericate you @ This Idea Hope Admin Could Implement it @ LinuxPakistan Forum.

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
if
Battalion Quarter Master Havaldaar

Re: new section

Post by if »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,
slick wrote:There are a lot of posts that contain useful information about users experiences in configuration or installation ot tweaks. How about a new "Did you know" section for posts like this. Sometimes its hard for the admins too, to decide where to place such posts. Anyways, thats my 2 cents.
ofcourse we need to manage things in a way... that people (newbie or beginner like me) can get help easily...
if u find anything which shows my lack of knowledge,
please guide me... thx
------------------------------------
Aslam-o-Aliakum-Wa-Rahmatullah-Wa-Barakatuhu
if
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

Assalamualaikum,

What about WIKI ?

I would suggest you, if you find any useful information here please copy & paste that in the WIKI (certainly under a very useful subject), in this regard we would be able to get some data in an organized way.

Regards,

-Meraj
if
Battalion Quarter Master Havaldaar

Post by if »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,
mrkkhattak wrote:Assalamualaikum,

What about WIKI ?

I would suggest you, if you find any useful information here please copy & paste that in the WIKI (certainly under a very useful subject), in this regard we would be able to get some data in an organized way.

Regards,

-Meraj
Meraj u'r idea good but problem is, i see mostly ppl don't want to go WIKI or anywhere else other than forum... they want all info at the same platform (ofcourse, i am also one of them)...
if u find anything which shows my lack of knowledge,
please guide me... thx
Aslam-o-Aliakum-Wa-Rahmatullah-Wa-Barakatuhu
if