internee

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.

internee

Postby adeel ahmed » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:48 am

assalam - o-alaikum
i have done my bcs from sindh universitin 2003. i have started working on linux and doing hardwork. Linux is a complex operating system and it takes times to be fully or partially sound. i want to do job as an internee in any organization. could anybody help me in this regard i will be very thankful to him/her. :(
adeel ahmed
Cadet

WLM: friendforu_80@hotmail.com

Postby zaeemarshad » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:20 am

linux can be the most exciting and the most rewarding OS to work on if worked on with perseverence. stick put and u will open to ur self a door of knowledge. linux appears to be a bit hard when u come from windows but it is really easy if u concentrate on the basic concepts. as far as for an internee the requirements vary from company to company. Generally speaking u can work at an ISP or in a software house in Pakistan. For an ISP or as a network admin u should know howto configure mail, web, proxy, firewall and other security related issues in linux. as regards to a software development platform u should know the development tools used in linux in conjunction with ur language of choice in linux. if u need any help on specific issues regarding linux, PLUCians are here to help u. take a look at the forum post before posting a question. if udont find it there then post it and u will get an answer really soon.

Best Wishes
Zaeem Arshad
zaeemarshad
Lieutenant Colonel

WLM: zarshadvirk@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: negativecreep61@yahoo.com
AOL: zarshadvirk

Return to “%s” General