Below is the details of Job Opennings for C/Linux/Embedded Development Engineer in Aglix (Pvt.) Ltd. If anyone interested then apply as soon as possible.
Aglix is growing. We are looking for experienced software engineers with a strong background in "C" and TCP/IP stack.
There are multiple full-time positions available.
* BSCS/EE or equivalent required with at least 5 years of software development
* Excellent programming skills using C. Good knowledge of scripting language such as perl.
* Must have good understanding of basic networking protocols and network
* Must have good understanding of OS (e.g. Linux) configuration and
* Experience with TCP protocol is a must.
* Experience with sizing, creating and executing software module or
application level test plans is required.
* Team player is a must.
You Have Edge:
You have a edge over the rest given you have -
* Experience building Linux distributions.
* Experience with network security protocols (IPsec and SSL).
Kernel knowledge of one of these O/S - Linux, BSD, VxWorks or similar RTOS.
Quick Skill Check List:
Linux, C, TCP/IP, Sockets, Kernal Modules, CVS, Multi Threading, gcc, Make file.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aglix is a privately held company with offices in San Jose, California and Karachi, Pakistan. Aglix truely belives in shared success and offers:
* A friendly, clean and healthy work place.
* Excellent compensation.
* Opportunity for growth.
Job openings related to Opensource, Linux and Unix.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest