techno-ad RHCE training

Linux training facilities in Pakistan for students and
professionals.
qarar
Cadet

techno-ad RHCE training

Post by qarar »

we start a group in techno-ad training for linux.

training fee is 25000Rs. we have a group of 6 boys . if we have group of 10 boys then techno-head agree to reduce there fee near tou 15000 more boys more discount. if any one interested plz contact with me

techno-head for lahore

ali.ramzan@hotmail.com
malikons
Cadet

interested

Post by malikons »

hi, i am interested but i am not sure where exactly this training is going to happen. i live in karachi and definitely cannot afford flying elsewhere. how long is the training and is it a boot camp. let me know the details.

thanks.
hanzkhan
Cadet

Post by hanzkhan »

Hi
whose the instructor is .........?
muhammadalishaah
Cadet

Red Hat Linux and LPI Training and Examination Partner

Post by muhammadalishaah »

Dear All,

We would like to let you know that Techno-Ed is no more Red Hat Partner in Pakistan since Jan. 2009 as similar as OpenTech and LinSol of recent past. Be Careful!

AAZAM College of Technology (ACT) is the Exclusive, Comprehensive and the ONLY Training and Examination Partner of Red Hat Linux, and Linux Professional Institute for Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.

http://www.lpipakistan.org

We would like to inform all individuals, fresh-graduates, and professionals to contact the director ACT in order to get the officially recognized and authentic training and certification exam opportunities in Pakistan.

ACT is not only the the partner of LPI, Red Hat, but also maintaining the status as Authorized Prometric Test Center (the exclusive in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi). ACT is also maintaining the vendor-partnerships as cited below:

1. Cisco Networking Academy - The ONLY in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi
2. Microsoft I.T. Academy
3. Oracle University

ACT is a philanthropic (non-profit) setup and has the following sister-concerns (funding-setups):

1. Technology Education Academy
2. AAZAM Technologies (OST Solution Provider)

Technology Education Academy is offering in-demand Oracle Financial R12 and Oracle 11g Training Programs.

AAZAM College of Technology
Suite D-4, Fourth Floor, Osif Centre, Block 13-A,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University Road, Karachi-75300,
Pakistan.
Tel.#: +92 21 3 496 2327
Cell.#:+92 321 820 2003
Email: info@technology.edu.pk
URL: http://technology.edu.pk