Me wanna Get information

Protecting your Linux box

Me wanna Get information

Postby lee » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:22 pm

My internet cabel Provider Used Linux . They allow some Ip`s to enter his server using ( RADMIN 2.2 ) Remote adminstrator 2.2 ,How could be a possibel i used or enter his server . but rember untill i used win xp ..
Linux for human beings
lee
Cadet

WLM: Great_libra28@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: great_libra28@yahoo.com

me me me also wana get information,

Postby Dreaming Eyzzz » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:53 pm

salam to all,/b]

[b] HI. I also used internet cabel provider they used linux server ( Red hat 9.0 ) or some i wanna hang his server now a dayz me wanna access to a Administrator web page (root) .Tell me plz a good tip`s that how a access as a remote assistant in this server .

[i]Rember that ,

they don`t no i access to his administartor web page .

plz tell me tips how can i enter in his net server (As a remote assistant ) and they can`t see me , nad they cant see me , and they cant know that i enter his server
[/i] :? [/b][/u]
Talha Hussain
Dreaming Eyzzz
Cadet

WLM: talha_hussain_1@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: talha_hussain_1@yahoo.com

Postby lambda » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:53 pm

you want help breaking into someone else's computer? why would you expect anyone here to help you?
lambda
Major General

Postby server » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:32 pm

Assalam-o-Alykum All
plz tell me tips how can i enter in his net server (As a remote assistant ) and they can`t see me , nad they cant see me , and they cant know that i enter his server

Sorry brothers but no one can help u here for hacking purpose becoz we are not here for do bad things or make some one to hurt by some bad works. hope u guys will understand.
any thing else?

Allah Hafiz
  • Welcome In Red Hat Enterprise 4

server
Naik

WLM: zeeshan@decentnetwork.com
Yahoo Messenger: shani_rago@yahoo.com

Re: Me wanna Get information

Postby nomankhn » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:44 pm

lee wrote:My internet cabel Provider Used Linux . They allow some Ip`s to enter his server using ( RADMIN 2.2 ) Remote adminstrator 2.2 ,How could be a possibel i used or enter his server . but rember untill i used win xp ..

Dear,

You can not connect ssh for XP.

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything
nomankhn
Colonel

Postby barlas » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:08 pm

nomankhn wrote:
lee wrote:My internet cabel Provider Used Linux . They allow some Ip`s to enter his server using ( RADMIN 2.2 ) Remote adminstrator 2.2 ,How could be a possibel i used or enter his server . but rember untill i used win xp ..

Dear,

He wants to connect to Linux using SSH on windows XP, this can be easily done, though he wants to crack into that system, which is completely illegal and un-ethical and with which no one here would like to help. :)
Aqeel Zafar
barlas
Naib Subedar

Postby nomankhn » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:52 am

barlas wrote:
nomankhn wrote:

Dear,

He wants to connect to Linux using SSH on windows XP, this can be easily done, though he wants to crack into that system, which is completely illegal and un-ethical and with which no one here would like to help. :)

Dear barlas,

Now i understand.

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." - Linus Torvalds
nomankhn
Colonel

Return to “%s” Security