PHP MySql Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

Discussion of programming on Linux, including shell scripting, perl, python, c/c++, mono, java. Whatever tickles your fancy.

PHP MySql Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

Postby ubaidkt » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:47 am

Salam.
once again i am posting the same problum, becouse in prevous post no one reply me. plz help me to solve my PHP MySql Conectivity problum.

when i try to connect php with mysql it return the followning error

Code: Select all

Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client in e:\inetpub\wwwroot\phpsite\mysql.php on line 10
Could not Connect to DB

php mysql connectivity work fine in linux but its give error in windows

plz help me its make my life hard. i cant work on my project due to this problum.
ubaidkt
Lance Naik

WLM: ubaid23@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: ubaidullah_khan@yahoo.com

Postby fawad » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:36 am

You might have tried searching google. It would have made your life easier. The problem is due to a mismatch between the mysql protocol version supported by your client library (in php) and the server.

You didn't include any details in either of your duplicated posts, so there's no way to give a more specific answer than that.
fawad
Site Admin

WLM: fawadhalim@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: fawad2048
AOL: fawadhalim

Postby Kdaemon » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:58 pm

What's the PHP, mysql version ?

prefer in your next posts! : )

:s/Helpppppppppppppppppppppp/Help/g
reg linux user #298274
Kdaemon
Naib Subedar

Postby ubaidkt » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:53 pm

fawad wrote:You might have tried searching google. It would have made your life easier. The problem is due to a mismatch between the mysql protocol version supported by your client library (in php) and the server.

You didn't include any details in either of your duplicated posts, so there's no way to give a more specific answer than that.

Mr Fawad i send this post again becouse no one make proper reply in previous post. and my problum was on the same. but now i find it.
the problume was mysql not support older authentication protocole. i just change the password with Old_password function, and now its working fine.
ubaidkt
Lance Naik

WLM: ubaid23@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: ubaidullah_khan@yahoo.com

Return to “%s” Programming