Shell Scripting institute / teacher

Discussion of programming on Linux, including shell scripting, perl, python, c/c++, mono, java. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Shell Scripting institute / teacher

Postby shahryar ahmed » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:30 am

Assalamoalaikum
Is there any institute in karachi that is offering the short course in shell scripting / shell programming. I want to learn shell scripting. Or anybody personally teaches shell scripting. Waiting for reply.

Regards
Shahryar
shahryar ahmed
Lance Naik
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 7:06 pm

Re:

Postby LinuxFreaK » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:16 am

Farrukh Ahmed
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 10:24 am
ICQ: 82075802
Website: http://www.linuxpakistan.net/wiki/index.php?pagename=LinuxFreak
WLM: f4fahmed@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: f4fahmed@yahoo.com
AOL: linuxpakistan@aol.com
Location: Karachi

Re:

Postby fawad.dev » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:28 pm

[b]


Dear LinuxFreaK
Salam,

Before u posted your message plz read it carefully and then reply.

shahryar ahmed says that he need any institute or any person who teach him a shall scripting. He didnt need any pdf's or any tutorials.

so plz next time be carefull
:lol:
fawad.dev
Cadet
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:17 am

Postby farhantoqeer » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:13 pm

i can teach you remotely, but you have to pay for this. 8 hours course will cost you 15K advance. Let me know if you are intrested.
A: Yes
Q: Is top-posting bad?
farhantoqeer
Major General
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:45 pm
Website: http://www.emergen.biz
Location: Karachi

salam

Postby AsadRasheed » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:27 am

farhantoqeer wrote:i can teach you remotely, but you have to pay for this. 8 hours course will cost you 15K advance. Let me know if you are intrested.


15k is too much :)

Dear shahryar ahmed,

I think you start reading pdf's copies posted by linuxfreak to save your 15K
FOR YOUR HELP
15K = 15000
BTW farhan you need payments in dollars :) ?
if yes then shahryar ahmed sale your car or home and send money to farhan and you become elite shell scripting coder

Regards
M Asad Rasheed
registered linux user #394856
http://www.bsdpakistan.org
AsadRasheed
Battalion Quarter Master Havaldaar
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:23 pm
Location: Karachi

Postby farhantoqeer » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:12 am

No, i dont think 15K are too much. They are in rupees though he is not bound to have me as a teacher :P
A: Yes

Q: Is top-posting bad?
farhantoqeer
Major General
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:45 pm
Website: http://www.emergen.biz
Location: Karachi

Re:

Postby LinuxFreaK » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:30 am

Dear fawad.dev,
Salam,

fawad.dev wrote:Before u posted your message plz read it carefully and then reply.

shahryar ahmed says that he need any institute or any person who teach him a shall scripting. He didnt need any pdf's or any tutorials.

so plz next time be carefull


Okay Sir i will read it !!

P.S: Does this thread have some thing to do with you Mr. Fawad !!

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 10:24 am
ICQ: 82075802
Website: http://www.linuxpakistan.net/wiki/index.php?pagename=LinuxFreak
WLM: f4fahmed@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: f4fahmed@yahoo.com
AOL: linuxpakistan@aol.com
Location: Karachi

Re:

Postby fawad.dev » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:55 pm

LinuxFreaK wrote:Dear fawad.dev,
Salam,

fawad.dev wrote:Before u posted your message plz read it carefully and then reply.

shahryar ahmed says that he need any institute or any person who teach him a shall scripting. He didnt need any pdf's or any tutorials.

so plz next time be carefull


Okay Sir i will read it !!

P.S: Does this thread have some thing to do with you Mr. Fawad !!

Best Regards.



Salam,
Mr. Freak.

I dont have any Prob with this thread. i am very really sorry, if u mind.

and
Farhan Bhai,
I know its not too much for U. yar really 15K is little to much for the student.
fawad.dev
Cadet
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:17 am

Postby farhantoqeer » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:22 pm

Great!

So then the simplest thing is fetch the howtos, documents and start reading :)
A: Yes

Q: Is top-posting bad?
farhantoqeer
Major General
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:45 pm
Website: http://www.emergen.biz
Location: Karachi

Postby Kdaemon » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:29 am

y ppl start fighting in this forum ? :roll:

Shahryar Ahmed, I would prefer start reading by your self (as mentioned already), get help from net/google, if that doesn't help too, try again, then go for teacher!

please resume...
reg linux user #298274
Kdaemon
Naib Subedar
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:22 pm
Location: Islamabad. GPS: LHR


Return to “%s” Programming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron