Terms & Conditions Waridtel

Discussion of programming on Linux, including shell scripting, perl, python, c/c++, mono, java. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Terms & Conditions Waridtel

Postby ysajid » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:47 pm

The customer shall not, except with prior written approval of WARID (Which Shall be at the entire discretion of WARID) transfer the mobile connection issued to the customer, or allow any other person to use the same. Any unauthorized transfer/use of the connection shall entitle WARID to terminate the connection forthwith. The customer shall be treated as the subscriber of the connection and shall be liable for all obligations in respect thereof, until transfer/terminated with the prior return approval of WARID. The customer confirms that the information given in the form is correct and that the documents furnish are original documents. The customer authorized WARID to confirm the authority of the information and any documents provided to any agency/authority including NADRA/CBR.

I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement as stated on the reverse of this form including the limitation of liability, I also certify that in case of this being a corporate partnership or sole partnership account, I am authorized to bind the relevant entity listed above as the customer to the terms and conditions of this agreement. I confirm that I understand and accept the WARID Tariff plan including PTC/PTA call charges, I undertake that my cellular service will not be used by any unauthorized person and I will not apply any encryption device to the cellular service provided by WARID, and if WARID determined that such is the case WARID has the right to disconnect my cellular services immediately without any notice. In case NTN is allocated afterwards I agree to supply WARID with the NTN number forthwith


Above are the terms to use web2sms gateway..
found anything interesting.?
ysajid
Lance Naik
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:57 pm

Re: Terms & Conditions Waridtel

Postby kbukhari » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:21 pm

ysajid wrote:
The customer shall not, except with prior written approval of WARID (Which Shall be at the entire discretion of WARID) transfer the mobile connection issued to the customer, or allow any other person to use the same. Any unauthorized transfer/use of the connection shall entitle WARID to terminate the connection forthwith. The customer shall be treated as the subscriber of the connection and shall be liable for all obligations in respect thereof, until transfer/terminated with the prior return approval of WARID. The customer confirms that the information given in the form is correct and that the documents furnish are original documents. The customer authorized WARID to confirm the authority of the information and any documents provided to any agency/authority including NADRA/CBR.

I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement as stated on the reverse of this form including the limitation of liability, I also certify that in case of this being a corporate partnership or sole partnership account, I am authorized to bind the relevant entity listed above as the customer to the terms and conditions of this agreement. I confirm that I understand and accept the WARID Tariff plan including PTC/PTA call charges, I undertake that my cellular service will not be used by any unauthorized person and I will not apply any encryption device to the cellular service provided by WARID, and if WARID determined that such is the case WARID has the right to disconnect my cellular services immediately without any notice. In case NTN is allocated afterwards I agree to supply WARID with the NTN number forthwith


Above are the terms to use web2sms gateway..
found anything interesting.?

Use less we are in pakistan where you can buy a new sim witheout any ID :P
--
Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari
+92-345-8444420
http://sysadminsline.com
http://kashifbukhari.com
kbukhari
Major General
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Website: http://kashifbukhari.com
Location: Lahore

Re: Terms & Conditions Waridtel

Postby LinuxFreaK » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:46 pm

Dear kbukhari,
Salam,

kbukhari wrote:Use less we are in Pakistan where you can buy a new sim without any ID :P


If you do not respect the LAW, then who will ?

This is the major problem with majority living in Pakistan including me. If some thing goes wrong to us then we blame Government but if there is any LAW then we say its Pakistan baby.

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 10:24 am
ICQ: 82075802
Website: http://www.linuxpakistan.net/wiki/index.php?pagename=LinuxFreak
WLM: f4fahmed@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: f4fahmed@yahoo.com
AOL: linuxpakistan@aol.com
Location: Karachi

Re: Terms & Conditions Waridtel

Postby kbukhari » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:20 pm

LinuxFreaK wrote:Dear kbukhari,
Salam,

kbukhari wrote:Use less we are in Pakistan where you can buy a new sim without any ID :P


If you do not respect the LAW, then who will ?

This is the major problem with majority living in Pakistan including me. If some thing goes wrong to us then we blame Government but if there is any LAW then we say its Pakistan baby.

Best Regards.


see my this post
http://www.linuxpakistan.net/forum2x/vi ... 0182#30182

if mods of this forum respect pakistani law then why the post is still on board ?
--

Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari

+92-345-8444420

http://sysadminsline.com

http://kashifbukhari.com
kbukhari
Major General
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Website: http://kashifbukhari.com
Location: Lahore

Re: Terms & Conditions Waridtel

Postby mahin_pk » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:40 pm

kbukhari wrote:if mods of this forum respect pakistani law then why the post is still on board ?


When you raised this point earlier lambda explained why this is not against the law.

Will you kindly brief me what changes in law has been made since as I must have missed them, else the position explained by lambda stands.

Masud is an educated, law abiding person as well as with exceptionally good knowledge, with no past record of getting into trouble with law. He is sharing his knowledge for free with the purpose of imparting skills [ read his repeated refusals to spoon feed rather forcing people to gain skills ] using resources made available to those who know how to use them.

FYI this is in the knowledge of people who if they wanted could turn off the tap, any time they wanted. With in reason IT and Telecom companies encourage students to gain skills which will make them employ-able.

Agree this is not some thing imparting real skill yet it does serve the purpose [ it catches the attention and have hooked many to linux - few I know as they called ] this forum as well as LinuxPakistan was established.

If you still find any thing which is against Pakistani law, then please quote the law as well as the violation. I will certanly look into it and get back to you.

Regards,

Tariq.
mahin_pk
Site Admin
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:43 am

Postby phpgurru » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 am

I agree with the POV of mahin_pk's and would like to add few words.

linuxpakistan is all about the knowledge sharing and we all are responsible educated professionals. Masud is a brilliant and sensible programmer. I know him personally and he cannot violates the terms & conditions.

I think if warid has some problem with the post, they should be thankful to Masud as Masud is the person who pointed a major security breach in their system.

WE SHOULD APPRECIATE HIS GREAT WORK instead of pointing a finger

Hey Masud! CONGRATS
phpgurru
Cadet
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:01 pm
Website: http://www.phpgurru.com
WLM: rehmanms
Yahoo Messenger: rehmanms
Location: Lahore

Postby lambda » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:18 pm

you're just saying that to get a free lunch out of him!

speaking of which, what happened to our lunch?
lambda
Major General
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 7:04 pm
Website: http://www.hungry.com/~fn/
Location: Lahore

Postby kbukhari » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:15 am

i am also agree to knowledge sharing.
tell me if i could find a security hole in you personal safe ? where you are saving all your money and after breaking is security i invite all over the world to use it rather then telling you ?
what you will say to me ?
Chor / Brilliant ?
--

Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari

+92-345-8444420

http://sysadminsline.com

http://kashifbukhari.com
kbukhari
Major General
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Website: http://kashifbukhari.com
Location: Lahore

hmmmmm

Postby masud » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:33 pm

Thanks, Mahin_pk , shafiq,

Hi, guys if you need this bad, ugly hack or what ever, written in ASP then please visit kbukhari's post http://www.linuxpakistan.net/forum2x/vi ... 0654#30654
Nice help for gr8 cause I really appriciate. :)

sorry I can't hear you... Did you say virtual slap?

--
Masood
--SP--
masud
Havaldaar
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:15 am
Website: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MasoodMehmood
WLM: silentplayer@internet-criminals.com
Yahoo Messenger: xlx_silentplayer_xlx
Location: Fremont, CA

Postby phpgurru » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:48 pm

kbukhari wrote:i am also agree to knowledge sharing.
tell me if i could find a security hole in you personal safe ? where you are saving all your money and after breaking is security i invite all over the world to use it rather then telling you ?
what you will say to me ?
Chor / Brilliant ?


Hey kbukhari! we are not talking about the actual money safe hacking, we are talking about the web vulnerabilities and security breaches.

kbukhari! tumhara kaan (crow) mujhay chitta hi lagta hai :) You should accept that you are singing in mute.
phpgurru
Cadet
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:01 pm
Website: http://www.phpgurru.com
WLM: rehmanms
Yahoo Messenger: rehmanms
Location: Lahore

Postby kbukhari » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:18 pm

who said this is not a brilliant work ? but this is not a good work ?( what i think ) it is making downfall in warid's revenue
I also appreciate masuds work i found him very nice guy since i meet him
--

Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari

+92-345-8444420

http://sysadminsline.com

http://kashifbukhari.com
kbukhari
Major General
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Website: http://kashifbukhari.com
Location: Lahore

Postby ysajid » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:05 pm

First of all!!!
Have you read the terms? if don't , than do again!!!

well, Masud's script is NOT a hacking.
its curl over ssl tech of PHP.
if you guys are not familiar..
see this
http://gmail-lite.sourceforge.net/
& Gmail Mobile.
these programmes uses the same tech.

and that does not mean gmail is hacked.
secondly usage of script...
Warid can ban/block the number on "sharing" number & password.
but its not a sharing either.
our password to waridtel is secret...
though its discussable.

Well Done! Masud.
i really appreciate you.
ysajid
Lance Naik
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:57 pm


Return to “%s” Programming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron