Taking care of your Linux box.
Faraz.Fazil
Major General

Post by Faraz.Fazil »

Here is the official link to download the linux version of winamp the worlds best mp3 multimedia player.

http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/cli ... 0.a1-1.tgz

Coudlnt find a better forum than administration to post the download link.Hope that more sections are created like applications, downloads etc

HAve Phun!
linuxgeek
Site Admin

Re: Post: Download winamp 3 for linux here.!!

Post by linuxgeek »

It really is Winamp? Wow I can't believe it ..... will the pluginns / skins work on this version?

lemme know please

--upppal

Faraz.Fazil wrote:Here is the official link to download the linux version of winamp the worlds best mp3 multimedia player.

Coudlnt find a better forum than administration to post the download link.Hope that more sections are created like applications, downloads etc

HAve Phun!
Junaid Saeed Uppal
uppal at linux dot net dot pk
Cell : +92.345.8586045

Post by Guest »

Yeah buddy.This is the linux version of winamp, not made public yet.One of my friend works in the winamp beta testing team.He gave me this link and i shared it with my forum friends here.The plugins and skins will work as long as they are in winamp propreitary format.

But install it on ur own risk.This is a non final version and is recommended only for power users.I have installed it and its working fine till yet.

linuxgeek wrote:It really is Winamp? Wow I can't believe it ..... will the pluginns / skins work on this version?

lemme know please

--upppal

Faraz.Fazil wrote:Here is the official link to download the linux version of winamp the worlds best mp3 multimedia player.

HAve Phun!
Faraz.Fazil
Major General

Post by Faraz.Fazil »

OoOoops! I forgot to login before posting hehe.Anyway here is the message:

Yeah buddy.This is the linux version of winamp, not made public yet.One of my friend works in the winamp beta testing team.He gave me this link and i shared it with my forum friends here.The plugins and skins will work as long as they are in winamp propreitary format.

But install it on ur own risk.This is a non final version and is recommended only for power users.I have installed it and its working fine till yet.

Anonymous wrote:Yeah buddy.This is the linux version of winamp, not made public yet.One of my friend works in the winamp beta testing team.He gave me this link and i shared it with my forum friends here.The plugins and skins will work as long as they are in winamp propreitary format.

linuxgeek wrote:It really is Winamp? Wow I can't believe it ..... will the pluginns / skins work on this version?

lemme know please

--upppal

HAve Phun!
Company Havaldaar Major

Post by newbie »

:D it worked for my slackware.
but not on my redhat. :oops:
thanks alot for wonderfull link.