any one used oracle for linux???got cd's

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.
farhanksa
Subedar

any one used oracle for linux???got cd's

Post by farhanksa »

aoa
does any one have got the oracle for linux cd's or i have to download :)3 cd's...any how if any one have got pls let me copy them...i dont know the pluc cd bank email ..any one know do they have it...or if i have to download then how can i contribute it to pluc???
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

Assalamualaikum,

Currently we don't have these Oracle CDs at our PLUC CD Bank. Pls do let us know on CD@pakban.net or directly me at mrkkhattak@yahoo.com I will let u know how you could contribute those Oracle CDs to PLUC CD bank.

Regards,

-Meraj
Company Havaldaar Major

Post by newbie »

contact me on phone ,on GAZI CHOWK near mine house i saw its CD, but its 1 and i think that these cds are available in hafiz centre.
gh4z4nf4r
Naik

Post by gh4z4nf4r »

i have a 4cd set of Oracle 9i Application Server ,but i am not sure if it also includes the database server as i havent used oracle on linux yet. they were free cds ..dont know if they are still offered by the oracle's otn site
farhanksa
Subedar

r the 4 cd for oracle for linux??

Post by farhanksa »

aoa
the otn posted few ppl the oracel cd but they r for win r u sure the cds u got r in the form of rpm or src.. as for windows it have got a setup program
fawad
Site Admin

Post by fawad »

Guys, I'll burn a batch of the following apps and send them over to Mr. Tariq ASAP.

1. Oracle 9i DB
2. Oracle 9i AS
3. Oracle 9i Developer Suite

This will all be mastered from the otn downloads, so the OTN license and restrictions _will_ apply.
gh4z4nf4r
Naik

Post by gh4z4nf4r »

aoa,
sure these are for linux.no src or rpm it has oracle universal installer.and 4 cds were for windows. for linux its on 6 cds and 1 cd for admin & dev client.