Abt Murree Road Banner.

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.
viconly
Cadet

Abt Murree Road Banner.

Post by viconly »

Aslam o Alikum 8) Well Any one know Who did this, I think definately linuxpakistan.net did this. But can't say any thing, well if any one know abt it, tell us..
mahin
Major

PLUC Banner

Post by mahin »

I could be wrong but my guess is that Arsalan did this.

If you check the archive last year you will find this was discussed on list and if I remember some design was also sent by Khattak/Shujaat.

Can any one trace Arsalan and get the confirmation that it is him. Any one please !!!

Can we have an image of that , please. Any one in pindi who can spare some time to record the history. This must be the first such banner promoting Open Source / Linux in Pakistan.
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

Assalamualaikum,

Yep, Arsalan from Nexus did this most probably. As we talked about this once on our mailing list. Then I sent him a few designs for banner. Now I am very happy to hear about this.

Anyway ... I would really like to see the picture of that banner ... can anyone do this ?

Regards,

-Meraj
linuxgeek
Site Admin

banner .....

Post by linuxgeek »

Wasalam Guys ...

i am sooo sorry i wasnt able to read all the posts ... the reason behind it that i was caught illegaly getting out of my college @ night .. so i am on strip report right now * means i cannot leave the premisis * till this weekend.. so i will go on the weekend inshallah and get a picture of it okay?

cheers
--uppal
Junaid Saeed Uppal
uppal at linux dot net dot pk
Cell : +92.345.8586045
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

Assalamualaikum,

Oh ... Yaar !!! take care in the future. InshAllah I could wait until this weekend. It shouldn't be like that GENT___ thing ... U know.

Regards,

-Meraj
if
Battalion Quarter Master Havaldaar

Post by if »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,

I search the murree road... but no banner about Linuxpakistan or Linux i could see... some one said it's near Nexus office or it display by nexus... i only see one nexus banner is there... therefore i get a snap of that... it will be available on anyone after 5 hrs later... to everyone...

if anybody now pin point location of that banner please let me know... thx
if u find anything which shows my lack of knowledge,
please guide me... thx
------------------------------------
Aslam-o-Aliakum-Wa-Rahmatullah-Wa-Barakatuhu
------------------------------------
if
Company Havaldaar Major

Post by newbie »

Very pleased to hear this. GREAT work.