changing hacking scenario in indian subcontinent

Protecting your Linux box
if
Battalion Quarter Master Havaldaar

Post by if »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,

Sorry kadnan... but the fact is that our un-educated persons didn't much damage to this country compare to educated and fashion person... they are distroy/harm/damage our system in way that we can't think why they do like this... and our all next generation are getting suffered from that... and i'm tell u ppl... the ALIEN (Dr. Atta ur Rahman) doing too much damage which our un-educated minister (who are in control of foreign countries) can gave this country in 50 years... and not only u ppl and i'm look to those time when u'r next generations come and called this person as GHADAR of ALL GHADARS...

these are my point of views... and these are base on not what u ppl only heard from someone... i infact see these things happen on the ground rightnow...

anyway if u ppl happy with him... i can't change/convience ... i either don't want to change/convience u ppl... only want to say/request (if u ppl accept it)... OPEN u'r eyes and ears... Fi Aman i NiLLAH
if u find anything which shows my lack of knowledge,
please guide me... thx
------------------------------------
Aslam-o-Aliakum-Wa-Rahmatullah-Wa-Barakatuhu
if
lambda
Major General

Post by lambda »

if wrote:Sorry kadnan... but the fact is that our un-educated persons didn't much damage to this country compare to educated and fashion person... they are distroy/harm/damage our system in way that we can't think why they do like this... and our all next generation are getting suffered from that... and i'm tell u ppl... the ALIEN (Dr. Atta ur Rahman) doing too much damage which our un-educated minister (who are in control of foreign countries) can gave this country in 50 years... and not only u ppl and i'm look to those time when u'r next generations come and called this person as GHADAR of ALL GHADARS...
trying to read this paragraph is painful. are you one of the "un-educated persons"?
if

Post by if »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,

let say... if yes... i'm... then... plz tell me... from where i can get real education and become educated person... from the universities which cost u more than 2,00,000/= to become a educator??? if this is case... i've already have 3 of DEGREES from them... so consider now... is i'm educated one or not???
please guide me... thx
if
lambda
Major General

Post by lambda »

if wrote:let say... if yes... i'm... then... plz tell me... from where i can get real education and become educated person... from the universities which cost u more than 2,00,000/= to become a educator??? if this is case... i've already have 3 of DEGREES from them... so consider now... is i'm educated one or not???
you don't have to pay anyone for an education, except maybe bookstores.

you can get education for free, too. here: the mere fact that you are unwilling (note: not unable) to write grammatically correct, properly spelled english in a forum where you choose to use english suggests that you simply don't want to make an effort to better yourself.
nouman
Cadet

it'll be better to do some thing rather than quarelling

Post by nouman »

hi

it'll be better to do some thing rather than quarelling...i think we must leave these kind of discussion which makes problem.. another thing i wana say is here we r not to improve the english language..we use to come here to solve the problems related to Linux
good luck and be patient
s7r1k3r

I agree, should stop this discussion

Post by s7r1k3r »

Assalam-O-Alaekum!

Please people, can you tell me where is this discussion leading us? We are just quarelling amongst ourselves. Okay, some of us think that one person is bad and some think he is not. Thats it. The condition of our country demands action not words. We should do whatever we can to help our country. Who ever made things this bad did it (I don't know who). But the point is that if things are bad, should we just quarrel about who did it or should we try to fix it?

ALLAH HAFIZ.
a10n3 s7r1k3r
gh4z4nf4r
Naik

Post by gh4z4nf4r »

this discussion is getting no where ..we are not here to talk about politics and eglish grammar etc :lol:
so be cool ....
if

Post by if »

lambda wrote:you don't have to pay anyone for an education, except maybe bookstores.

you can get education for free, too. here: the mere fact that you are unwilling (note: not unable) to write grammatically correct, properly spelled english in a forum where you choose to use english suggests that you simply don't want to make an effort to better yourself.
thx... for the suggest and point... thx again
please guide me... thx
if
deadmanwalkingonsky
Cadet

Slow But Not Impossible !

Post by deadmanwalkingonsky »

Hi!
Just want to share some thoughts. As far as my experience say, Pakistani universities dont even have that much qualified people in them. By qualified, i certainly dont mean they should be PHDs but atleast they should be great in their own subject. I was studying a paper on Java Virtual Machine written by a security freak group and i never even read a single word like that in all of my Java course. Its just coz the faculty doesnt know about things, and so neither they guide students and nor students try. But what i still do believe is that we guys can do anything that we want to. Its just that we indulge ourselves. But the only problem is lack of guideline just make things slow, not impossible.

I am just a newbie here. and btw i hate those teachers who pretend they know things that they dont. Guess what i have studied database, data communication, and networking from the same teacher. Isnt that kinda strange. :)

Byez.
<hr>
<font color="#0000FF">Talent is a Flame, Genious is a Fire, </font><font color="#FF0000"><b> I want to be a Fire with huge Flames...</b></font>
<hr>
<p align="right">
<font color="#336699">..:: Dead Man Walking On Sky ::..</font></p>
shahg_shahg
Naik

hope is a life...........

Post by shahg_shahg »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,
my dear readers....... i read ur comment on the our education system…. All the writer say every thing what they feel and I respect these feeling……….but our some students r try to do some thing new in the computer world but they do not try to shake the hand with each other and help each other in achieving there task if they or we shake the hand share and start helping each other then the current scenario must be change I m hopefull after doing this thing we will not blame the current education system because it will be changed it self……..if not (which is not possable) we will change the current education system by force, we r against the current education system because it is playing with our future especially with the future of Pakistan……………
kadnan

Re: Slow But Not Impossible !

Post by kadnan »

deadmanwalkingonsky wrote:Hi!
Just want to share some thoughts. As far as my experience say, Pakistani universities dont even have that much qualified people in them. By qualified, i certainly dont mean they should be PHDs but atleast they should be great in their own subject. I was studying a paper on Java Virtual Machine written by a security freak group and i never even read a single word like that in all of my Java course. Its just coz the faculty doesnt know about things, and so neither they guide students and nor students try. But what i still do believe is that we guys can do anything that we want to. Its just that we indulge ourselves. But the only problem is lack of guideline just make things slow, not impossible.
-Read yourself,you have Internet,you have books,irc channels,forums etc..since you know you cant have much from university then learn yourself..i was not told in university to install Linux..neither i learnt it at all..yes there were few linux labs at SSUET but just learning commands(cp,find,ls etc etc),I personally wanted to use linux..i got PLUC mailing list and these guys have been helping me for last 4 years..really very much thankful

-if you want to do something new,just start it without thinking about matters that "I dont know this",student at university level is mature enough to initiate new things

-adnan
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear All PLUCian's
Salam,

Either Pakistani hacker should hack the pakisatni sites... for checking the power of security implemented .....but not destryoing any of the data. but i saw many Pakistani Hacker who hacked their own Country Sites even they can patch the server and tell about the security draw back to the Site Administrator but they Deface the Sites or rooted the server for Scanning Stuffs.... as one of my friend gave me paknet3.ptc.pk server and told me that it was hacked :( tell me what you guys think about that ? they are running their site on SunOS 5.6 If any one need Security Services then lemme know.
$ cat /etc/hosts
#
# Internet host table
#
127.0.0.1 localhost
#203.135.28.241 fw-khi loghost
203.135.29.2 paknet3.ptc.pk paknet3
203.135.28.246 khidb
203.135.28.243 ns-khi
203.135.28.242 khi
203.135.29.1 router

$
Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
if

Re:

Post by if »

Aslam-o-Aliakum,
LinuxFreaK wrote:Dear All PLUCian's
Salam,

Either Pakistani hacker should hack the pakisatni sites... for checking the power of security implemented .....but not destryoing any of the data. but i saw many Pakistani Hacker who hacked their own Country Sites even they can patch the server and tell about the security draw back to the Site Administrator but they Deface the Sites or rooted the server for Scanning Stuffs.... as one of my friend gave me paknet3.ptc.pk server and told me that it was hacked :( tell me what you guys think about that ? they are running their site on SunOS 5.6 If any one need Security Services then lemme know.
$ cat /etc/hosts
#
# Internet host table
#
127.0.0.1 localhost
#203.135.28.241 fw-khi loghost
203.135.29.2 paknet3.ptc.pk paknet3
203.135.28.246 khidb
203.135.28.243 ns-khi
203.135.28.242 khi
203.135.29.1 router

$
Best Regards.
as far as... to attack a government or anyother network / sites... totally a criminal act... but when u say... u and some person who volunter their network to test the Security System... then it's okay, in my point view.
please guide me... thx
if
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear if,
Salam,

I agree with you but the main problem is how can we implement this to our Governments and IT Sectors They were inviting Companies from Pakistan and Internationally but how can we join them to help them..... ?

Best Regards
Farrukh Ahmed