Adding Blogs in News Section!

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.
masud
Havaldaar

Adding Blogs in News Section!

Post by masud »

AoA
I was searching news section of LP for adding my XML blogs add but no clue how we can do this. Even No admin email to ask help for or no wiki section regarding this blog xml adding (If im not missed it).

Any one here to help?

Thanks,
--SP--
mahin
Major

Post by mahin »

You will need to create an account with same ID here and then you can add. Any problem PM to Fawad.

Sorry for all this confussion, Insha Allah this will be fixed soon. Look forward to reading your Blog so far it has been Zaidi alone, who has been regular.
fawad
Site Admin

Post by fawad »

AOA,
On the home page, there's a block that says 'For questions or comments, please contact linuxpakistan admins'. Our email is hyperlinked from there. I guess I should add a tiny 'mail' icon there to make it more prominent.
masud
Havaldaar

hmmmm

Post by masud »

AoA
mahin wrote:You will need to create an account with same ID here and then you can add. Any problem PM to Fawad.
Sorry for all this confussion, Insha Allah this will be fixed soon. Look forward to reading your Blog so far it has been Zaidi alone, who has been regular.
Thanks for the help, Yes I have a account with the name mausd since ;

Member for:
28 weeks 3 days

But was unable to find a way to add my blog in it. So it only under admin control :). I'm malling lp-admin email.

Thanks,

Masood
--SP--