Complete Firewall Solution

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.
asterisk_sip
Lance Naik
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:53 am
Location: karachi
Contact:

Complete Firewall Solution

Postby asterisk_sip » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:11 am

Hello

Im providing complete firewall solution having following features

1) Statefull packet Inspection
2) Network Address Translatoin
3) Port Forwarding
4) Web Content Filtering
5) Spam Filtering for emails
6) PPTP VPN
7) IPSec VPN
8) Bandwidth Management
9) Complete Intrusion Detection System with Real Time Intrusion Prevention
10) Detailed Reporting of Webusage and IDS/IPS
11 DHCP Server

Can support upto 100+ Nodes


Intrested Partied can contact me @

hasnain110@gmail.com
021-8238180
OpenSource comes under GPL, But my experties doesnt......:)

nomankhn
Colonel
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:00 pm

Re: Complete Firewall Solution

Postby nomankhn » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:41 pm

asterisk_sip wrote:Hello

Im providing complete firewall solution having following features

1) Statefull packet Inspection
2) Network Address Translatoin
3) Port Forwarding
4) Web Content Filtering
5) Spam Filtering for emails
6) PPTP VPN
7) IPSec VPN
8) Bandwidth Management
9) Complete Intrusion Detection System with Real Time Intrusion Prevention
10) Detailed Reporting of Webusage and IDS/IPS
11 DHCP Server

Can support upto 100+ Nodes


Intrested Partied can contact me @

hasnain110@gmail.com
021-8238180



Dear hasnain,

This is really bad because this forum is not for consultancy , this forum is for basically to resolve linux issues.

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput

nasacis
Battalion Havaldaar Major
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:58 pm
Location: Faisalabad
Contact:

Postby nasacis » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:00 pm

You should port this article and configuration on Linux Pakistan
Nafees Ahmed
Cell: +92.300.8653568
UAN: 041-111432432
Nexlinx Faisalabad
www.nexlinx.net.pk
nafees29@gmail.com

nasacis
Battalion Havaldaar Major
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:58 pm
Location: Faisalabad
Contact:

Postby nasacis » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:10 pm

You should post this article on Linux Pakistan so every body can learn from expertise because Linux comunity forum which is provide free consultancy
Nafees Ahmed

Cell: +92.300.8653568

UAN: 041-111432432

Nexlinx Faisalabad

www.nexlinx.net.pk

nafees29@gmail.com

nomankhn
Colonel
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:00 pm

Postby nomankhn » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:54 am

nasacis wrote:You should post this article on Linux Pakistan so every body can learn from expertise because Linux comunity forum which is provide free consultancy


Dear nasacis,

He will not that , i am sure, he wants to earn money that he informed to all linuxpakistan member.

apna server configure karwa lo,
apna server configure karwa lo,


Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput

Money is not every Everything

kbukhari
Major General
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Postby kbukhari » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:27 pm

LOL @ noman

use http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/
--
Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari
+92-345-8444420
http://sysadminsline.com
http://kashifbukhari.com

nomankhn
Colonel
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:00 pm

Postby nomankhn » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:41 am

kbukhari wrote:LOL @ noman

use http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/


I am Right kashif ali Bukhari

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything

kbukhari
Major General
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Postby kbukhari » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:56 pm

who says you are wrong ?
--

Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari

+92-345-8444420

http://sysadminsline.com

http://kashifbukhari.com

nomankhn
Colonel
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:00 pm

Postby nomankhn » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:24 pm

kbukhari wrote:who says you are wrong ?



Dear kbukhari

Server Configure karwa lo
Squid configure karwa lo
samba configure karwa lo
dhcp configure karwa lo
ads+samba ki authentication karwalooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa loooooooooooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything

barlas
Naib Subedar
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:07 am
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Contact:

Postby barlas » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:12 pm

nomankhn wrote:Dear kbukhari

Server Configure karwa lo
Squid configure karwa lo
samba configure karwa lo
dhcp configure karwa lo
ads+samba ki authentication karwalooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa loooooooooooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything

Usually I don't like to point others but isn't this simply spam?
Aqeel Zafar

nomankhn
Colonel
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:00 pm

Postby nomankhn » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:44 am

barlas wrote:
nomankhn wrote:Dear kbukhari

Server Configure karwa lo
Squid configure karwa lo
samba configure karwa lo
dhcp configure karwa lo
ads+samba ki authentication karwalooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa loooooooooooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Linux ka server install karwa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything

Usually I don't like to point others but isn't this simply spam?


Dear barlas,

i did not said anything to you i just said to kbukhari.

sorry if mind that.

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything

kbukhari
Major General
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Postby kbukhari » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:25 pm

noman You know me
did i ask any one to pay me for configuration
i am not configuring linux servers for money
if any one wnt to configure his server for free
he can get my help
--

Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari

+92-345-8444420

http://sysadminsline.com

http://kashifbukhari.com

asterisk_sip
Lance Naik
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:53 am
Location: karachi
Contact:

Postby asterisk_sip » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:25 am

man ..im wondering how much free time you ppl got in here to comment on my post,,,,the solution is opensource but my experties are not ...anyways...now ive come to the point that posting on this community is just a waste of time bcuz ppl got so much time here to waste on commenting threads rather then taking them practically
OpenSource comes under GPL, But my experties doesnt......:)

LinuxFreaK
Site Admin
Posts: 5132
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 10:24 am
Location: Karachi
Contact:

Re:

Postby LinuxFreaK » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:14 am

Dear asterisk_sip,
Salam,

asterisk_sip wrote:man ..im wondering how much free time you ppl got in here to comment on my post,,,,the solution is opensource but my experties are not ...anyways...now ive come to the point that posting on this community is just a waste of time bcuz ppl got so much time here to waste on commenting threads rather then taking them practically


That person was also saying that ;)

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed

nomankhn
Colonel
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:00 pm

Postby nomankhn » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:51 am

asterisk_sip wrote:man ..im wondering how much free time you ppl got in here to comment on my post,,,,the solution is opensource but my experties are not ...anyways...now ive come to the point that posting on this community is just a waste of time bcuz ppl got so much time here to waste on commenting threads rather then taking them practically



Dear asterisk_sip

Share you all experience here thats better, if here persons will configure your scanerios then you will get error and bugs , then you can easily remove the errors from that.

Regards
Noman Liaquat Khanzada Rajput
Money is not everything
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." - Linus Torvalds


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests