Linux Course

Linux training facilities in Pakistan for students and
professionals.
Classic
Lance Naik

Linux Course

Post by Classic »

Where In karachi Or In North Karachi Where can i learn linux ?
Linux system administration, Linux networking ?
Regards,
Danish Umer Farooq
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear Classic,
Salam,

At Your Home :)

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
nayyares
Battalion Quarter Master Havaldaar

Post by nayyares »

Hi,

Why not try Mr. Kamran Azeem's CBTs http://www.wbitt.com and if you really need a teacher then i suppose opentech is not a bad option either. thanks
Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE, CCNA, OCP DBA
nayyares aT fedoraproject DoT org
blogs: nayyares.blogspot.com
Classic
Lance Naik

Post by Classic »

Salam
Hey Rich Farrukh Ahmed
Teach me :P Come to my Home ;))
hahaha!!!
Regards,
Danish Umer Farooq
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear Classic,
Salam,
Classic wrote:Hey Rich Farrukh Ahmed
Teach me :P Come to my Home ;))
hahaha!!!
Yes, I am rich with wealth of knowledge and skill :)

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
zaki486
Company Havaldaar Major

Workhard and u can also be an Xpert

Post by zaki486 »

yes brother furrkh bhai is a really hard working one , but u know its easy to say in wordz but hard to bear those hard days and nights stuck in front of pc's in the Labs , all i mean to say work hard and be a cheetah like furrkh bhai.

when u see some 1 gud and skilled , dont get jealous, else take sabaq and implement gud things from them in ur life to make urself better
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lambda
Major General

Post by lambda »

looks like you skipped all that "hard work" reading english in your textbooks.
Zaheer
Battalion Havaldaar Major

Post by Zaheer »

lambda wrote:looks like you skipped all that "hard work" reading english in your textbooks.
AA,
Why some peoples take notice of small things ?Are they showing how smart they are or what ?
Good Judgement comes from Experience and Experience comes from bad Judgement!!
The more I know, the more I realize I don't know!?
The easiest way to find out is to try Out!!!

Registered Linux user #333501
lambda
Major General

Post by lambda »

Zaheer wrote:Are they showing how smart they are or what ?
quite the opposite! if i push people towards improve their communication skills, if i push people to ask smarter questions, to think critically and investigate their problems properly before posting, everyone wins! they figure out what went wrong, and learn how to solve their problems. they learn that they can rely on themselves to solve problems, that they don't need a forum for that. when they do solve problems, or find a solution here, they understand why the solution works.

best of all, they solve their problems without needing to post yet another question about iptables, squid, or nat to this forum, and when they do need to post a question, everyone understands their post/description of the problem and is in a better position to help them. maybe, just maybe, we'll also see intelligent posts that make us think! i invite you to read the posts in, say, the programming subforum from two or three years ago to see how things used to be in the times "before".

but, of course, people don't want to think. they don't want to be responsible for their behavior. why should they care? no one penalizes them if they post crap. on the contrary -- they're rewarded with a solution to their problems!
zaki486
Company Havaldaar Major

ho gaye class !!!

Post by zaki486 »

aray bhai mein kabhi smart nhi bana, but u know har kissi ka apna apna behaviour aur life style hota hai , ap nay to direct dil per lay lia, aur meri jo help aur effforts thay unko skip karkay u only criticized the english and smartness ? why a thousand others also do so no one puts such hurting and sad comments for them y only me ?

its not to be smart, or proficient show-up buddies, but its to entertain the new comers with some gud words and in a funny style.

plz dont mess in any one's else's posts every1 is free to post.

if u ask y ppl think and talk about small and little matters than isnt this matter a puni / tiny little one ??????????/

i dont know who thinks only u ??
kbukhari
Major General

Post by kbukhari »

zaki486 not only you he always fingure evry one who help others
--
Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari
+92-345-8444420
http://sysadminsline.com
http://kashifbukhari.com
lambda
Major General

Re: ho gaye class !!!

Post by lambda »

zaki486 wrote:aray bhai mein kabhi smart nhi bana
i don't expect you to be smart, i just expect you to communicate properly. you read one style of writing in books and online, and you use another.
but u know har kissi ka apna apna behaviour aur life style hota hai
yep. some people decide to better themselves, other people decide to defend their behavior at this stage. you're not the first person i've brought it up with. search my posts on this forum for other examples.
u only criticized the english and smartness ?
no, just the english. remember, you choose to type gud when all your life you've read the word good in books, documentation, on tv -- everywhere. no one put a gun to your head and told you to misspell a simple four-letter word, you simply decided it was "gud enuf". well, you're wrong.
why a thousand others also do so no one puts such hurting and sad comments for them y only me ?
hurt? is that how you felt when i pointed out what you did? if you're ashamed by someone throwing light to your actions, maybe you already know subconsciously that you shouldn't do what you do.
its not to be smart, or proficient show-up buddies, but its to entertain the new comers with some gud words and in a funny style.
you can choose to dazzle newcomers with your knowledge, or clown around with your mispellings, but i think you know it's better to be regarded as a wise person than a clown.
plz dont mess in any one's else's posts every1 is free to post.
wow, i see the rot has spread to your reasoning centers. "don't mess with anyone's posts" and "everyone is free to post" are mutually exclusive ideas. how is it that you thought they went together in one sentence?
if u ask y ppl think and talk about small and little matters
but i don't ask -- i already know.
than isnt this matter a puni / tiny little one ??????????/
bear in mind that i merely pointed to something you did, i didn't create the problem. and i wish you wouldn't belittle this issue: if you use such words and phrases in work email, you have no idea how glad i am that i don't have to suffer reading your email or documentation as a co-worker. i certainly wouldn't consider hiring you if you continue down this path.
lambda
Major General

Post by lambda »

kbukhari wrote:zaki486 not only you he always fingure evry one who help others
maybe you should try running rsyc, i hear it's the greatest thing since "cp".
LinuxFreaK
Site Admin

Re:

Post by LinuxFreaK »

Dear lamdba,
Salam,
lambda wrote:maybe you should try running rsyc, i hear it's the greatest thing since "cp".
Just little spelling correction its rsync :)

Best Regards.
Farrukh Ahmed
lambda
Major General

Re:

Post by lambda »

LinuxFreaK wrote:Just little spelling correction its rsync :)
you're correcting the wrong person. see this.