LinuxPakistan in the press.

General discussion about PLUC and Linux in Pakistan.
zsindhu
Cadet

LinuxPakistan in the press.

Post by zsindhu »

BTW, guys, are we shmoozing the media at all? Shouldn't we think of issuing periodic press releases/articles and stuff?

P.S. Do NOT beat me up if this has already been discussed in one of the many meetings I did not attend. 8)
Zahid N. Sindhu
CEO
Inspedium Corp. (Pvt) Ltd.
innovation with reliability
fawad
Site Admin

Post by fawad »

AOA,
I've been out of touch myself, but I don't think anybody's made any attempt to woo the rags. Might be a good idea, though. I'd be interested in hearing how we'd go about doing that, though.

OT: Good to see that the Inspedium site is finally up (and has a landmark that I see every day on the frontpage!). Have any {Hosted By|Powered By} Inspedium logos yet?
Kdaemon
Naib Subedar

Post by Kdaemon »

I am making my new site and will give link to this fourm....
mrkkhattak
Site Admin

Post by mrkkhattak »

Assalamualaikum,

First of all, as u would agree that to issue a press release one must have something to give to the press to publish. what do v have ?

We still have these monthly meeting held every month's 3rd week, so I would strongly recommend all of the members to come to the meeting. it would only be a 1-2 hrs thing. Once we see, that ppl are coming up. We too can setup things in a more organized way. i.e to choose a topic one would speak on in the meeting etc.

After managing some organized meetings, we would be able to give some stuff in a press release, inshAllah.

Regards,

-Meraj