My company is growing, and needs two Python developers. The current projects are
- adding features to our current website
- migrating a website (~ 12,000 lines of code) from Webkit to Pylons
- adding features to a website hosted with Google App Engine
- adding features to an existing Facebook application
- migrating a website (~ 2,000 lines of code and ~ 1,600 lines of Smarty templates) from PHP to Pylons
- migrating a website (~ 30,000 lines of code) from Zope to Pylons (low priority item)
We have several ideas for a few websites and Facebook applications that we'd like try out in the near future. We also have several projects lined up with an external client, including linking a stock trading system to an XMPP server.
We currently use
- Zope 2.9
- Postgresql 8.2
- Pylons 0.9.6
Our office is currently located near Liberty, in Lahore. Send your resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job openings related to Opensource, Linux and Unix.
1 post • Page 1 of 1