RHCT & RHCE on RHEL5

Linux training facilities in Pakistan for students and
professionals.
mahin_pk
Site Admin

RHCT & RHCE on RHEL5

Post by mahin_pk »

Mr Hashmi has sent following, it is my understanding that these dates are final as team have already obtained visas. Any details Please call Techno-Ed at numbers given by Mr Hashmi:

RHCT & RHCE on RHEL5

BOOT CAMP AND CERTIFICATION EXAM
BOOT CAMP

Start Date November 13, 2008
Total Days 03 Days ( Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
Subsidized Fee PKR10000/- Only.
Techno-Ed Students 50% Discount

RHCT EXAM
Exam Fee 367 USD
Techno-Ed Special Discount to Techno-Ed Students
Exam Fee Techno-Ed Registered Stundents for full program fee 250 USD

RHCE EXAM
Exam Fee 550 USD
Techno-Ed Students 50% Discount
Exam Fee Techno-Ed Registered Stundents for full program fee 275 USD

EXAM SCHEDULE
Techno-Ed Karachi November 17, 2008 Contact : 021-4381833 - 34, 0321-2697079
Techno-Ed Islamabad November 21, 2008 Contact : 051-2654108, 051-2651044, 0300-5304905

Muhammad Ali Hashmi
General Manager, Techno-Ed
eternal peace
Naik

Post by eternal peace »

I gave my exam on 17th November 2008 under the PSEB OSRC training program, passed the exam and now I'm RHCE (cert. # 805008646635288).

It was really a commendable effort by OSRC for having this training program but one thing I would like to mention here about the mismanagment done by the Techno-Ed on the exam day. First we were told that the exam will be conducted on 09:00 a.m then on 16th Nov we were informed that the exam will start on 02:00 p.m. but we'll have to be at institute at 09:00 a.m for registration by OSRC so we were their at 09:00 a.m. and Mr. Khurram Islam (Project Manager, OSRC) did all the registration and a meeting with us. Then we came back at 02:00 p.m. but we were informed that the examiner hasn't arrived yet so we wait uptill 05:00 p.m for the examiner who arrived at around 05:30 p.m and exam started at 06:30 p.m and ended at 18th Novemeber 01:00 a.m midnight, the next day :)

Now, after all this the canidates were so much tired and only we know how we gave the exam in such adverse circumstances. This is only due to the mismanagement done by the Techno-Ed people and this will only result in loss of time and effort. We all know RHCE exam is conducted once in a year and one such things happen, the ultimate loss will be of the students.
hail to linux!!!
muhammadalishaah
Cadet

Red Hat Linux and LPI Training and Examination Partner

Post by muhammadalishaah »

Congratulations to all those candidates who appeared in RHCT and RHCE Exams initiated by undersigned for Pakistani people from Techno-Ed platform, Now, the undersigned is no more associated with them for the last one year so is Red Hat partnership status. Both are now available with AAZAM College of Technology (ACT), which has acquired the status of PIONEER, Exclusive, Comprehensive Training Partner of LPI in Pakistan. Please check the local and international URL of LPI:

http://www.lpipakistan.org
https://cs.lpi.org/caf/Xamman/partner/list_partners

LPI-ATP Authorized Training Partners

Karachi (Region-A), Sindh

AAZAM College of Technology
D-4, Fourth Floor, Osif Centre, Block 13-A,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University Road, Karachi-75300.
Contact Person: Muhammad Ali Hashmi, Director
Tel.#: +92 21 3 496 2327
Cell.#:+92 321 820 2003
Email: hashmi@technology.edu.pk

We encourage candidate to appear in vendor-independent World's No. 1 Certifications offered by Linux Professional Institute (LPI) at their convenience by booking the seats as they are prepared and willing to do the same.