Reward: Shoaib Ali Shahzad

Buy, Sell and Trade IT related products only.
ashariqbal
Havaldaar

Reward: Shoaib Ali Shahzad

Post by ashariqbal »

On 18 Sep 2006 Syed Shoaib Ali Shahzad borrowed my copy of The Book of Postfix by Ralf Hilderbrandt, Patrick Koetter. He said he would bring it back after 2 days.

He has not returned the book. He does not answer his mobile. He used to work at Post Amazers as a systems admin

One lunch at any restaurant in Karachi is offered for information leading to the recovery of the book.

:-)
skswati
Naik

Post by skswati »

dont you know."jab koi book kisi ko day aur wapsi ki umeed rakhey woh bewaqoof hai and jo book wapis ker day wo us say bada bewaqoof"

:roll:
Shahbaz Khan
Linux Registerd user #413657
kbukhari
Major General

Post by kbukhari »

skswati wrote:dont you know."jab koi book kisi ko day aur wapsi ki umeed rakhey woh bewaqoof hai and jo book wapis ker day wo us say bada bewaqoof"

:roll:
or jo wada khilafi kary wo sab say bara bawkoof
--
Syed Kashif Ali Bukhari
+92-345-8444420
http://sysadminsline.com
http://kashifbukhari.com
lambda
Major General

Re: Reward: Shoaib Ali Shahzad

Post by lambda »

ashariqbal wrote:On 18 Sep 2006 Shoaib Ali Shahzad borrowed my copy of The Book of Postfix by Ralf Hilderbrandt, Patrick Koetter. He said he would bring it back after 2 days.
with a name like that, it's kind of hard to search for that name on google. how did you run into him? how do you know him? are there any mutual friends who can help?
He has not returned the book. He does not answer his mobile. He used to work at Post Amazers as a systems admin
did he quit after he borrowed the book, or before? does anyone there know where he moved on to?
Last edited by lambda on Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mahin_pk
Site Admin

Re: Reward: Shoaib Ali Shahzad

Post by mahin_pk »

lambda wrote:with a name like that, it's kind of hard to search for that name on google. how did you run into him? how do you know him? are there any mutual friends who can help?
He came to Linux Pakistan along with his friend both were student's of KU and were assigned a project about Mail Server. As Mr Ashar's company sell Mail Server Appliance, I referred both of them to him.

I do not remember the name of other guy [ need to look up my logs ] but he is the one who worked with his brother on On-line Graveyard [ Maybe it is Wadi-e-Hussain ], so here is the clue :).

I hope some one studying in Computer Science at KU can help to track him down. Just post this offer for Free Lunch on notice board.
rahil320
Naik

Post by rahil320 »

Did u get ur book back ?
ashariqbal
Havaldaar

Post by ashariqbal »

No the book is still missing in action. The offer still stands; modified to Iftari for the current month :-)